RE/MAX: Selling the World! Share the success of the fastest-growing and most powerful real estate organization across Texas and the world. Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX, the first group of real estate agents to be involved in over 1 million transaction sides within a single year.
RE/MAX Franchise Opportunities
RE/MAX® is a rapidly growing franchise network with over 6,200 RE/MAX offices and nearly 90,000 RE/MAX Sales Associates located in 85 countries.
|Franchise Sales Director - Denis Pepinfirstname.lastname@example.org||Statewide|
|Business Development Consultant - Laura Sandersemail@example.com||DFW, West & North Texas|
|Regional Director, Broker Services - Dana Tugglefirstname.lastname@example.org||Greater Houston Area|
|Regional Development Manager - Frank Grayemail@example.com||Austin/San Antonio/South Texas|
In Texas, a franchise opportunity exists in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio as well as in most smaller cities and towns. If you are interested in a Texas business for sale, a RE/MAX franchise could be the opportunity for you.
- Entrepreneur Magazine and numerous leading industry publications name RE/MAX as the best and fastest-growing franchise in real estate. No Texas business for sale is a better real estate franchise opportunity.
- The RE/MAX concept attracts the best industry sales professionals, who widely lead all competitors in earning productivity, according to national authority Real Trends.
- Pioneering IDX, lead generation, incubation & management and drip marketing campaigns are available through remax.com driving thousands of leads to Texas RE/MAX members.
- Intense weeklong training for new Franchise Owners/Brokers/Managers.
- Advanced agent training via Agent and Management Training On Demand, streaming 24/7 to agents desktops, laptops and even TV’s for your convenience.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates lead in ABR, CRP, and CRS designations.
- RE/MAX dominates real estate advertising on TV, with approximately one-half of all nationally televised real estate ads.
- Market Share dominance with Premier Market Presence in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, most smaller cities and many towns in Texas, as well as Nationally.